Join the Chaos Team – Senior Experiential Event and Project Manager
Position Title: Senior Experiential Event and Project Manager
Position Availability: 1 May 2018
We are looking for an Senior Experiential Event Manager to join the Chaos team, to take charge of a Business Unit.
We are an innovative experiential marketing agency providing services to ad-agencies and direct to client on projects in South and Sub-Saharan Africa. We deliver approximately 200 projects a year across multiple disciplines including: Sponsorships and Sponsor leveraging, Events, Conferences, Exhibitions, Road-shows, Sampling activations etc.
You would be expected to manage multiple projects and would be responsible for your Business Unit’s profitability, ensuring service and excellence in execution are maintained at all times.
You would be a team player, that integrates well with other Business Unit’s within the organisation and encourage and foster effective teamwork throughout the business.
If you have a minimum of 7 years relevant experience in absolute turn-key start to finish project delivery across all aspects of experiential marketing, and have managed a team, we want to talk to you.
- Skill Sets Required
- Min 7 years’ experience in the events and activations industry;
- Proven track record of creating outstanding client events and activations (including conferences, launches, gala dinners, corporate events, golf days etc.) from start to finish;
- Superior administrative ability, project management skills and team coordination essential;
- Proven track records in managing a team;
- Run with events from proposal stage, through conceptualisation of event to close out report;
- Relationships with suppliers and knowledge of best practice in the events and activations industry;
- Ability to manage budgets with a high standard of accuracy;
- Ability to proactively identify and generate leads in consultation with management;
- Able to work with your team in a high pressure environment;
- Excellent client management and interpersonal skills;
- Diversify products and services at the leading edge of the events industry;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management and working to deadlines is essential;
- Must be able to travel.
Submit your CV