Join the Chaos Team – Production Manager
Position Title: Production Manager
Position Availability: 1 June 2017
Our growing team is on the hunt for the most elusive of agency people, a knowledgable talented and passionate Production Manager to oversee the procurement of skills and services for around 200 experiential and event projects a year.
If you are looking to work with a dynamic company full of amazing talented and hard-working peeps and have an unwavering attention to detail then we would really like to see your CV.
- Skill Sets Required
- Around 5 years production management experience in an agency / event management / production company environment would be beneficial.
- Understanding and operating agency production management software would be a distinct advantage.
- Key Responsibilities
- Assisting Business Unit Heads in building accurate quotations for projects.
- Assisting in placing orders, and monitoring paperwork on live projects.
- Monitoring supply chain processes, purchase orders, supplier invoices, payment schedules etc.
- Understanding key responsibilities in supply chain management and monitoring.
- Managing Financial Reporting (within agency software) of projects and flagging issues.
- Integrating seamlessly with Business Unit Heads providing centralised support on all aspects of project procurement and production.
- Negotiable based on experience and skill-set