Join the Chaos Team – Medium Weight Project Manager
Position Title: Mid Level Project Manager
Position Availability: 1 Nov 2019
Are you an experienced, talented and passionate event professional, with a minimum of 5 years experience?
Chaos Theory is an innovative broad level experiential marketing agency, providing services to agencies and direct to client on projects in South and Sub-Saharan Africa. We deliver approximately 200 projects a year across multiple disciplines including: Sponsorships and Sponsor leveraging, Events, Conferences, Exhibitions, Road-shows, Sampling activations etc.
We have a gap in one of our teams so are looking for the right young super-star to fit in with our quirky, hard-working corporate culture.
You would be expected to manage multiple projects reporting to a Senior Project Manager, whilst ensuring service and excellence in execution are maintained at all times.
Oh, you must be a team player, we mean that! We don’t do Ego’s very well.
Everyone from the MD down gets their hands dirty, so this is not the place to be if you prefer to fill out spreadsheets while doing your nails. (Guys included!)
If you have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in absolute turn-key start to finish project delivery across all aspects of experiential marketing, , we want to talk to you.
- Skill Sets Required
- Min 5 years’ experience in the events, or activations industry;
- Proven track record of creating outstanding client events and activations from start to finish;
- Superior administrative ability, project management skills;
- Proven track records in managing budgets;
- Ability to proactively identify and generate leads in consultation with management;
- Able to work within your team in a high pressure environment;
- Excellent client management and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management and working to deadlines is essential;
- Must be able to travel.
Submit your CV